What kind of file will I get?
Files are 8×11″ multipage PDF files, they are all downloadable files, which means you receive them in your email, save them to your computer and you are responsible for printing. We will not mail print graphics or patterns to you. To be able to print the file you will need to have Abobe Reader installed on your PC or MAC. Without the program you will not be able to preview the file for print. So we recommend you to test with some of the free files and pattern in the blog to make sure you have the right software.
How Does instant download work?
When you click on the “Buy Now” button, you will be brought to a payment page so you can pay with Paypal or a credit/debit card through Paypal. Once you make your payment, click on the incredibly tiny “complete your purchase” link to download the pattern.
You will also receive an email with a download link. These links expire, so make sure you download your pattern right away! The links are sent to your Paypal email, so make sure that is up-to-date before you purchase. You get 5 download attempts with each purchase. If for some reason you have problems with the download, please contact me with the Paypal email address you purchased with so I can help you.
Help for easy download
Please read these through before making your purchase. Otherwise you risk not receiving your pattern right away or a canceled transaction. Thank you!
- After you checkout, the file will be automatically deliver to your email, so make sure you have enough room to receive it.
- Click on the teeny tiny ”complete your purchase” link immediately after you pay. After you pay in Paypal, keep your eyes peeled for the amazingly small “complete your purchase” link. If you click through you’ll go directly to your pattern download link.
- Log into PayPal and check that your primary email address is correct. Since instant download pattern links are also sent automatically by my computer to your email address, if your paypal email is outdated or incorrect you won’t receive your pattern. So make sure it’s right!
- And then don’t feel bad if you need some help. Of course the system isn’t perfect; since the entire pattern-sending process is automated I occasionally get emails from people who didn’t get the automatically generated email. If you’ve checked everything above and still haven’t received your pattern, please don’t hesitate to contact me so I can get it all sorted out for you.
- Open your file in a PDF viewer; a recent version of Adobe Reader is recommended.
- Click on File -> Print
- Select the pages you would like to print
- Make sure you select “None” for scaling options; you want your file to print at 100%
- Press “print”
- Double check the SCALE indicator carefully with a ruler before cutting out your pieces!