I already had the white knit so I picked a bright turquoise to make the snowflakes pop even more =] It’s so easy to make super cute infinity scarfs for everyone in your family, imagine the possibilities with different color fabric, punchers and paint colors!
- 27″ of any knit fabric, I used designer tissue knit thin stripe white
- Freezer paper
- Fabric medium
- Acrylic paint
- Snowflake paper punch
- foam Brush
- Plastic palette
- Iron and iron board
For the step by step tutorial please visit my post over at Skip to my Lou!
I get to treat you to a SEW Amazing giveaway as part of our crafty series. This is one AMAZING giveaway! We are giving away a fabulous Prize Package worth more than $1000!
One lucky winner will receive…
$600 JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores This will get your sewing room stocked and ready to create! Can you imagine? A Singer Professional Serger – This singer professional serger will bring your sewing to a whole new level. True to SINGER you will enjoy…
- 2-3-4-5 stitch capability-provides more stitch variety
- 1,300 stitches per minute-professional speed for faster results
- Fully automatic self-adjusting tension system-keeps stitches balanced and even
- Easy threading diagram-easy threading saves time
- Stitch width adjustment-keep seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric.
Simplicity Deluxe Felting Machine Simplicity 12 Needle Deluxe Felting Machine creates felting with ease. Removable needles & foot pedal allow felting with greater speed and precision. Includes: power supply w/ foot pedal, 2 allen wenches, needle shaft with 12 needles inserted (sz 38 needles), 3 replacement needles, tweezers, lint brush, needle guard, instruction book. So cool!
Simply wait for RaffleCopter to load and enter there!