Hola! so happy to have you here, thank you for stopping by the HowJoyful blog – As you can guess by the name of my blog I'm Joy, hand lettering artist and owner of the HowJoyful Shop. Seven years ago I moved from my home country Chile to the gorgeous Southern California Mountains, where I now live blessed with my amazing (not just because I say so) husband Ken, and our three little boys.
If you want to know a little more about me, I invite you to read my about page.
I love pretty things and sharing what I make and learn, so you should check the tutorials page I have a lot of tutorials from simple crafts to more complex sewing projects.
To get you started here a few places you should check:
And a few of my favorite post and projects:
CONNECT WITH ME
I invite you to connect with me on:
and subscribe to my blog:
Check out my shops & work:
- Hand lettered goods: Swaddles, blankets, prints, etc.
- Fonts & Vectors: Hand lettered fonts and vector kits.
- Printables: Lovely prints for instant download so you can print them at home.
- SVG cut files: Perfect for crafts & DIY projects.
- Workshops: Come and spend time with me while I teach you 1-on-1.
- Fabric via Spoonflower: Ilustrated patterns for your sewing projects.
I really hope you enjoy! Thank you for visiting and come back again soon!